Laboratoire des Matériaux et du Génie Physique (LMGP) UMR 5628 CNRS – Grenoble INP Minatec 3, Parvis Louis Néel CS 50257 38016 GRENOBLE Cedex 1 France
My research interests focus on the study of (MIEC) oxide materials and on understanding the effect of structure, orientation and composition on their derived functional propertiesIn particular I have studied a large number of perovskite and layered perovskite-related oxides (double-perovskites and Ruddlesden-Popper structures)to be used as working at intermediate temperatures, as .
In the last years, non‐volatile resistive switches constructed from oxide thin films have generated significant interest both in industry and among the scientific community for their use as non-volatile memory beyond Flash memory scaling. Resistive random access memories (ReRAMs) are considered one of the most promising emerging non-volatile memories due to high speed, small area, and low power consumption. These devices can store and process information and offer several key performance characteristics that exceed conventional integrated circuit technology.
My current research at LMGP focuses on the preparation of novel oxide materials, in particular of The main goal of my work is to study the physico-chemical mechanisms governing resistive switching in the latest generation of advanced memristive materials and to design new engineered oxide films with tailored functionality.
1. S. Bagdzevicius*, M. Boudard, J.M. Caicedo, X. Mescot, R. Rodríguez-Lamas, J. Santiso and M. Burriel*, Superposition of Interface and Volume Type Resistive Switching in GdBaCo2O5+δ/LaNiO3 perovskite thin film devices, submitted
2. A. Saranya, A. Morata, D. Pla, M. Burriel, F. Chiabrera, I. Garbayo, A. Hornés, J.A. Kilner, A. Tarancón*, Unveiling the outstanding oxygen mass transport properties of Mn-rich perovskites in grain boundary-dominated La0.8Sr0.2(Mn1-xCox)0.85O3±δ nanostructures, submitted
3. D. Pla, C. Jimenez and M. Burriel*, Engineering of Functional Manganites Grown by MOCVD for Miniaturized Devices, Adv. Mater. Interfaces, 1600974 (2017), invited Research news to the Special Issue on Perovskites and Related Structures. Back Cover
4. S. Bagdzevicius, K. Maas, M. Boudard and M. Burriel*, Interface-type resistive switching in perovskite materials, J. Electroceram, 39 (1-4) 157-184 (2017) invited article to the Special Theme Issue: Resistive Switching: Oxide Materials, Mechanisms, Devices and Operations. Front Cover
5. R. A. De Souza, K. Amezawa, M. Burriel, W. Chueh, and E. M. Kelder, Special Issue for the E-MRS Spring Meeting Symposium D on Solid State Ionics, Solid State Ionics, 299, 1 (2017)
6. R. K. Sharma, S.-K. Cheah, M. Burriel, L. Dessemond, J.-M. Bassat, and E. Djurado, Design of La 2−x Pr x NiO 4+δ SOFC cathodes: a compromise between electrochemical performance and thermodynamic stability, J. Mater. Chem. A, 5 (3) 1120–1132 (2017)
7. K.-T Wu, H. Téllez, J. Druce, M. Burriel, F. Yang, D. W McComb, T.Ishihara, J. A. Kilner, S. J. Skinner, Surface chemistry and restructuring in thin-film La n+1 Ni n O 3n+1 (n = 1, 2 and 3) Ruddlesden–Popper oxides, J. Mater. Chem. A, 5 (19) 9003–9013 (2017)
8. O. Çelikbilek, D. Jauffrès, E. Siebert, L. Dessemond, M. Burriel, C.L. Martin, E. Djurado*, Rational design of hierarchically nanostructured electrodes for solid oxide fuel cells, J. Power Sources. 333, 72–82 (2016)
9. R.K. Sharma, M. Burriel, L. Dessemond, J.-M. Bassat, E. Djurado*, Lan+1NinO3n+1 (n = 2 and 3) phases and composites for solid oxide fuel cell cathodes: Facile synthesis and electrochemical properties, J. Power Sources. 325, 337–345 (2016)
10. M. Burriel*, H. Téllez, R.J. Chater, R. Castaing, P. Veber, M. Zaghrioui, T. Ishihara, J.A. Kilner, J.-M. Bassat, Influence of Crystal Orientation and Annealing on the Oxygen Diffusion and Surface Exchange of La2NiO4+δ, J. Phys. Chem. C. 120, 17927–17938 (2016)
11. R.K. Sharma, M. Burriel, L. Dessemond, V. Martin, J.-M. Bassat, E. Djurado*, An innovative architectural design to enhance the electrochemical performance of La2NiO4+δ cathodes for solid oxide fuel cell applications, J. Power Sources. 316, 17–28 (2016)
12. E. Djurado*, A. Salaün, G. Mignardi, A. Rolle, M. Burriel, S. Daviero-Minaud, R.N. Vannier, Electrostatic spray deposition of Ca3Co4O9+δ layers to be used as cathode materials for IT-SOFC, Solid State Ionics. 286, 102–110 (2016)
13. R.K. Sharma, M. Burriel, L. Dessemond, J.M. Bassat, E. Djurado*, Design of interfaces in efficient Ln 2 NiO 4+δ (Ln = La, Pr) cathodes for SOFC applications, J. Mater. Chem. A, 4, 12451–12462 (2016)
14. O. Celikbilek, D. Jauffres, L. Dessemond, M. Burriel, C. L. Martin, and E. Djurado, A Coupled Experimental/Numerical Approach for Tuning High-Performing SOFC-Cathode, ECS Trans., 72, (7) 81–92 (2016)
15. R. K. Sharma, O. Celikbilek, M. Burriel, L. Dessemond, J.-M. Bassat, and E. Djurado, Electrochemical Performance and Chemical Stability of Architecturally Designed La2-XPrxNiO4+ IT-SOFC Cathodes, ECS Trans. 72 (33) 1–8 (2016)
16. R. K. Sharma, M. Burriel and E. Djurado*, La4Ni3O10-δ as an efficient solid oxide fuel cell cathode: electrochemical properties versus microstructure, J. Mater. Chem. A, 3, 23833-23843 (2015)
17. Y. Chen, H. Téllez, M. Burriel, F. Yang, N. Tsvetkov, Z. Cai, D. W. McComb, J. A. Kilner, and Bilge Yildiz, Segregated chemistry and structure on (001) and (100) surfaces of (La1‑xSrx)2CoO4 override the crystal anisotropy in oxygen exchange kinetics, Chemistry of Materials 27 (15) 5436-5450 (2015)
18. A.M. Saranya, D. Pla, A. Morata, A. Cavallaro, J. Canales-Vázquez, J.A. Kilner, M. Burriel* and A. Tarancón*, Engineering Mixed Ionic Electronic Conduction in La0.8Sr0.2MnO3+δ Nanostructures through Fast Grain Boundary Oxygen Diffusivity, Adv. Energy Mater., 5 (11) 1500377 (2015)
Rédigé par Monica Burriel
mise à jour le 16 mai 2018