LMGP Phelma - Minatec 3 parvis Louis Néel 38016 Grenoble
Site internet : http://
MAIN RESEARCH DOMAINS:
- Materials physics (structural and physical properties of materials)
- Physics of Transparent Conductive Materials (TCO and Ag nanowire networks); Materials for energy.
SCIENTIFIC PRODUCTION: Author or co-author of 78 peer-reviewed publications (excluding proceedings), 10 book chapters, more than 65 proceedings with an h-index of 33. Co-edition of one book and 3 Proceedings of Conferences or Workshops. Directed or co-directed 22 Ph.Ds.
Professor since 1998, now at PHELMA (Engineer School PHysics ELectronics and Materials at Grenoble Institute of Technology); previously Assistant Professor at University of Grenoble between 1990 and 1998.
Junior member of Institut Universitaire de France (IUF) from 1999 to 2004.
STUDIES AND DIPLOMA:
- Master research 2R-DEA (1987): Matter and Radiation (major of promotion)
- Thesis at Grenoble University (1990)
- Habilitation (1996)
- 1987-1992: Structural properties of single crystal superalloys by using neutrons, g and synchrotron radiation
- 1994-1996: Scientific collaborator at ESRF (European Synchrotron Radiation Facilities)
- 1992-1999: Physical and structural properties of porous silicon
- 1999-2006: Investigation of the wetting at grain boundaries and liquid metal embrittlement for the Al/Ga system
- 2000-2008: Sintering of metallic powders observed by synchrotron micro-tomography
- Since 2006 : Material science for photovoltaics applications
- Since 2010: Transparent Conductive Materials
MAIN RECENT RESPONSABILITIES:
* Scientific Director of Carnot Energies du Futur (for Grenoble INP)
* Responsible of the Mention Master “Science and Engineering of Materials” at Grenoble INP
* Coordinator of an ANR project MEANING (2019-2022)
* Coordinator of an ANR project INDEED (2016-2019)
* Director of the Academic Research Community “Energies” at the Région Auvergne Rhône-Alpes from 2011 to 2017.
* Leader of the group “materials for energy” at LMGP from 2007 to 2014;
* Leader of Transparent Conductive Materials axis at LMGP since 2010;
* President of the committee: Habilitation of Grenoble INP in Materials and Process Engineering 2011-2012;
* Associate Director of the European School HERCULES (large instruments: synchrotron and neutrons) from 2003 to 2010;
* Co-organizer of the European School “Physics of Solar cells” at Les Houches (France) in 2009 and 2011; organizer of a European School “NanoTCMS” at Grenoble (May 2012)
* Coordinator of an ANR project ASYSCOL (2009-2012)
MAIN TEACHING DOMAINS:
Materials science; General Physics; Statistical Physics; Physics and Energy; Nanomaterials.
mise à jour le 19 novembre 2019